Application Engineer (m/f/d)
- Promoting sales projects through technical support of the customer
- Working on the forefront of quality assurance in industrial manufacturing and light measurement laboratories
- Identifying requirements, working on prototype solutions, and writing hardware dependant high-level software, in e.g. Python or Matlab
- Collaboration with product management, internal R&D teams, and international support groups, e.g. engineering teams located in Korea, China or Vietnam
- Performing failure analysis and doing data analysis
- Being the technical lead in customer discussions
- University/Master degree in engineering or natural sciences with a flair for programming (g. C/C++/C# or Python) and data analysis. PhD level is favored
- Proven track record of working with customers, e.g. Application Engineering, Sales, Service Engineer or similar
- Extensive professional experience in radiometry and light measurement, specifically working with spectroscopy, goniophotometry, and calibration standards
- Knowledge in the field of automation, display technologies, semiconductor industry are of advantage
- Conversational and intercultural skills and marked ability to lead in-depth technical calls and discussions with international customers
- Your work is based in Munich with willingness to travel, ~10% travel time
You are working on the cutting edge of new consumer electronics products e.g. mobile phones, AR/VR devices, and its underlying technologies, such as display panels, µLEDs, VCSEL and Lidar. Our business is to supply customers in the display and semiconductor industry with light measurement equipment for quality control and calibration during manufacturing process. Your technical understanding and expertise in metrology, optics, automation and software, production technology, enable you to comprehend our customers’ needs. The relationship with customers and partners is trustful and lasting, yet very dynamic.
Are you ready to take on this challenge within a highly motivated and skilled team? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!