Product Manager (m/f/d)
Technical Product Management for VCSEL and IR testing solutions
- You take the responsibility to realize solutions for the requirements for our customers in the application areas of VCSEL / LED measurement.
- You advise sales colleagues, sales partners and customers in finding suitable solutions, creating requirements and realizing customized adaptations
- Driving customer sales projects by fast and agile customization of our comprehensive product portfolio with R&D in a dynamic environment with tight time schedules
- Responsibility for the alignment of development projects in accordance with commercial and strategic priorities and timely delivery of solutions.
- Product validation and elaboration of customer benefits
- Responsibility for the coordination of the interfaces R+D, Purchasing department and production
- As expert for the products targeting above markets you are responsible for the technical life cycle management, technical competitive analysis and cost-down projects
- More than 5 years of working experience in a similar position, e.g. project management, technical product management, program management etc.
- University degree in engineering or natural science
- Experienced in understanding, acquiring, assessing and communicating customer requirements
- Extensive professional experience in optics
- Knowledge in the field of optical measurement systems, image processing, metrology or software development as well as knowledge of VCSEL and IR-LED technology and applications are a plus
- Assertiveness, lateral leadership and diplomatic skills are among your strengths
- Fluency in business English, German will be an advantage
- Intercultural experiences with and cultural sensitiveness towards Asia are helpful
You take the responsibility for the steering of several parallel running projects in different teams. The goal is to provide excellent, differentiating solutions for any kind of LED, VCSEL or LASER measurement in the highly innovative and fast moving B2B environment of the fast growing sensing markets (automotive Lidar, driver monitoring systems, ADAS, AR/VR, etc). On the strength of your customer-focused mindset and your coordination skills, you will deliver complete solutions to our renowned customers.
Are you eager to meet these challenges within a highly motivated and skilled team? Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application!