Business Development Manager US (m/f/d)
Location: US West Coast
- Independent business unit development for Instrument Systems' light measurement product range in the United States with a focus on the West Coast
- Support and expand existing customer relationships as well as new customer acquisition and identification of new market potential with a focus on the consumer electronics and laboratory equipment sectors
- Develop a deep understanding of customer applications as well as additional and future needs and requests
- Definition of customized systems from our product range as well as triggering of further and new developments according to customer needs
- Proactive after-sales support in close exchange with the customer as well as with internal sales, application and service engineers
- University degree in a technical/scientific area, preferably engineering, electrical engineering, physics, or a comparable field.
- Technical knowledge in optics/(light) measurement and a fascination for learning about new products and technology markets
- At least five years of practical industry experience in sales or business development of technical high-end products, preferably in the field of optics/photonics industry
- A self-driven, independent and trustworthy personality with strong communication skills and sales talent
- Fluent knowledge and command of the English language in oral and written correspondence
- Basic willingness to travel to an extent of at least 30% of the activity
As an innovative technology company, we rely on the commitment, qualifications and creativity of our employees. Do you enjoy assuming responsibility for your field of activity and would you like to prove yourself in challenging projects? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application portfolio, including your salary requirements.