Product Manager Application Software (m/f/d)
- You drive the strategic development of our control and analysis software for camera-based light measurement devices
- You cooperate closely with the product owner and other stakeholders on the realization of new and challenging test applications based on your market assessment and key customer requirements
- You are in charge of the internal and external marketing of the constantly evolving software platform
- With the software as important component, you contribute to the success of our high-end test solutions on the market
- You hold a university degree in engineering or natural sciences, e.g. computer science, electrical engineering and information technology or physics and at least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- You take on a high level of responsibility for the business in your product area
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to structure matters
- You are able to understand different stakeholder interests and bring them together in a way that benefits the customer, the product and the company.
- Software programming skills and image processing knowledge as well as experience in the use of agile project management methods like Scrum are desirable
- Willingness for occasional international travel as well as very good English skills complete your profile
You are enthusiastic about modern technologies and trends such as augmented reality, µLEDs, or VCSEL and want to contribute to their production, quality control and even their further development. You work in an agile environment in close cooperation with the marketing, sales, application engineering and development department as well as with other product managers. In collaboration with the product owner, you shape the future of the software platform where your focus is on the deployment of the products in the market. The organization of regular sales trainings, marketing activities and the preparation of argumentation guidelines are as much part of your everyday work as maintenance and communication of roadmaps.