Program Manager / Project Manager (m/f/d)
in the field of optical measurement technology
- Developing customer specific solutions as part of an interdisciplinary team involving application engineering, hardware and software development as well as metrology
- Promoting sales projects through fast and agile adaption of our comprehensive portfolio of IR and LED testing equipment to meet customer requirements
- Foster the performance and scope of our IR and LED testing portfolio in collaboration with our customers and internally with sales, product management and R&D
- Evaluating and presenting the business case of specific customer requests to sales and product management
- Several years of experience working in a similar position
- Strong customer focus with proven track record
- University degree in engineering or natural science
- Extensive professional experience in optics
- Knowledge in the field of VCSEL, LiDAR, 3D Sensing or LED/Laser testing are of advantage
- Fluent oral and written language skills in business English
- Intercultural experiences with and cultural sensitiveness towards Asia are helpful
You take on the responsibility for a program management team working with agile methods. The target is to offer excellent measurement solutions to our international and well-known customers in a highly innovative and very fast moving environment (IR sensing, LiDAR, VCSEL, Laser and LED manufacturing). You coordinate different projects to result in a complete solution for the customer. You keep in focus both economic and technical requirements as well as the social aspects of a successful team.
Do you feel ready to meet these challenges within a highly motivated and skilled team? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application!